One of our favorite parts of Welly Bottle is that each bottle comes with a removable infuser (link to: Infuser How-To). Any Drink, Any Time shares recipes and inspiration for all the drinks you can make with your Welly Bottle and infuser.
Today we’re rounding up recipes to give you a healthy start to the New Year.
Citrus Mint Detox WaterTreat yourself to a spa-like indulgence with a detoxifying Citrus Mint Water infusion.
- Cold water
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 small cucumber slices
- 1 handful of torn mint leaves
- Slice fruit and tear mint leaves. Muddle the fruit with a muddler or spoon for extra flavor.
- Remove infuser and add fruit and mint to Welly Bottle
- Pour cold water into Welly Bottle
- Replace infuser and enjoy!
Matcha Tea Latte
This dairy-free latte will give you all the energy you need to start your morning right.
Photo by Nutrition Stripped
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup organic light coconut milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste (optional)
*If using the 18oz bottle, multiply each item by 1.5!
- Remove infuser from Welly Bottle and add the matcha tea powder and a small amount of hot water
- Whisk the tea and water together in an up-and-down direction
- Add remaining hot water, warmed coconut milk and optional sweetener. Stir.
- Replace infuser or leave out for a thicker latte
Skinny Strawberry MojitoHealthy eating (um, drinking) doesn’t have to take a backseat on the weekends.
Photo by Boulder Locavore
Ingredients (makes two):
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Stevia
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 6 oz Strawberries, sliced
- 10 oz club soda
- 3 oz light rum
- Remove infuser and combine mint leaves and Stevia in Welly Bottle
- Squeeze in lime juice from 1/2 of the lime
- Add rum and shake
- Stir in sliced strawberries and lime wedges.
- Add infuser and enjoy