One of our favorite parts of Welly Bottle is that each bottle comes with a removable infuser. Any Drink, Any Time shares recipes and inspiration for all the drinks you can make with your Welly Bottle and infuser.
Today we’re rounding up recipes to give you a healthy start to the New Year.
Citrus Mint Detox WaterTreat yourself to a spa-like indulgence with a detoxifying Citrus Mint Water infusion.
- Cold water
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 small cucumber slices
- 1 handful of torn mint leaves
- Slice fruit and tear mint leaves. Muddle the fruit with a muddler or spoon for extra flavor.
- Remove infuser and add fruit and mint to Welly Bottle
- Pour cold water into Welly Bottle
- Replace infuser and enjoy!
Matcha Tea Latte
This dairy-free latte will give you all the energy you need to start your morning right.
Photo by Nutrition Stripped
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup organic light coconut milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste (optional)
*If using the 18oz bottle, multiply each item by 1.5!
- Remove infuser from Welly Bottle and add the matcha tea powder and a small amount of hot water
- Whisk the tea and water together in an up-and-down direction
- Add remaining hot water, warmed coconut milk and optional sweetener. Stir.
- Replace infuser or leave out for a thicker latte
Skinny Strawberry MojitoHealthy eating (um, drinking) doesn’t have to take a backseat on the weekends.
Photo by Boulder Locavore
Ingredients (makes two):
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Stevia
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 6 oz Strawberries, sliced
- 10 oz club soda
- 3 oz light rum
- Remove infuser and combine mint leaves and Stevia in Welly Bottle
- Squeeze in lime juice from 1/2 of the lime
- Add rum and shake
- Stir in sliced strawberries and lime wedges.
- Add infuser and enjoy